Thursday, December 13, 2007

December 7, 2007

Bedtime at Hotel

Today we toured. Our guides, Phebe and Lisa, were wonderful. Phebe picked us up at the airport and took us to the hotel. She did this to help us and Lisa as she is not even a CCAI employee. Lisa planned the day so that the whole group would go to the Forbidden City and Tienman Square in the afternoon. This was for our benefit as she did not want us to miss it and our flight arrived early enough for us to do that.

I will ellaborate more on the details another time as I am now going to bed. We are all tired and tomorrow we go to the Great Wall. We will need our rest. Love, Dad.

3 comments:

Joy Z said...

Thanks for letting us in on this Jim! What a treat! I love so much to see the love between Vic and our girls, especially since I didn't experience that with my own Dad. And it's great to see it in your lives as well, very sweet! It's so neat for us to be "in on this" with you guys. I feel so close to the whole situation, almost like I know Emmy already, and this is due to you guys taking the time to share your lives with us all. Thank-you, it really is a gift!

Jody_H said...

I wanted to say hello Jim and let you all know this is an awesome blog page you two have here! The pics are great, keep them coming!

I can only imagine the feelings of excitement you and your family must be experiencing now. Very glad to hear you all made it there w/o issue and all is well. I look fwd to hearing all the stories from this adventure. Jody

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Thanks Jim...I agree with Joy, this is such a treat. In tears, I marvel at what God is doing in your family, in you as the leader and even within my heart. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.~lisa